RALEIGH, N.C. — Regency Centers, in partnership with ITB Holdings LLC, will break ground this month on Midtown East, a new retail center in Raleigh. A 120,000-square-foot Wegmans will anchor the property, which will include an adjacent 400-space, elevated parking deck and five additional retail buildings. Williams Co. Southeast is the project’s construction manager. Gensler designed the center, and McAdams is the project’s civil engineer. Midtown East is slated to open in the second quarter of 2019.
One Independent Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32202
904 598 7829
- Raleigh’s booming corridor: Midtown East, home to Wegmans
- First Wegmans coming to new Midtown Raleigh Shopping Center
- Tenants named for Raleigh’s Wegmans shopping center
- Raleigh’s new Wegmans-anchored shopping center has a name – and names tenants
- Wegmans to anchor new ‘Midtown’ Raleigh shopping center
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.