The Raleigh and overall Triangle retail markets ended 2016 in a very healthy position. The Triangle vacancy rate is currently at 6.09 percent, nearing 10-year lows dating back pre-recession and includes retail absorption nearing 900,000 square feet over the past four quarters. The region’s diverse economic engine driven by technology, university systems, heathcare and Raleigh as a state capital, combined with a relatively low cost of living and temperate climate, continue to push population growth and related retail expansion.
One Independent Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32202
904 598 7829
- Raleigh’s booming corridor: Midtown East, home to Wegmans
- First Wegmans coming to new Midtown Raleigh Shopping Center
- Tenants named for Raleigh’s Wegmans shopping center
- Raleigh’s new Wegmans-anchored shopping center has a name – and names tenants
- Wegmans to anchor new ‘Midtown’ Raleigh shopping center
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.